Fabrics for design / jacquard drapes
- Light, soft, plastic fabric
- Possibility to create light modern clothes
- Fabric with polyurethane microcellular film, waterproof- 350-700 mm of water column, “breathes” – vapour permeability not less than 3.5 mg/cm2/hour, film covering can be dyed in any shade.
- Important: sizing of clothes seams
- Minimal shrinking
|Composition of raw materials, %:||polyester - 100|
|Assortment:|| - Boarder Troops (Russian Federation)
|Sphere of application:||- for every-day wear clothes, clothes for sports and leisure, fishing, hunting
- for special-purpose clothes worn by personnel of national economic branches
- for military and specialized services uniforms
- for special-purpose clothes worn by personnel of service and food industry
|Finishing||Width, cm||The surface density, g/m2||Recommendations for upkeep||Notations|
ВО - water resistant finishing
Owing to waterproof finishing the fabric does not moisten and protects against contact of water with the skin. The fabric is vapour permeable (facilitates perspiration), but does not leave moisture on the surface. Waterproof properties are tested by “spray-test” method.
|150||103||To preserve finishing properties after washing a ready-made product must be ironed.|
ПлПУМ - film polyurethane microcellular "breathing" covering
This film polyurethane microcellular "breathing" covering is white (or coloured) film, which can let through water molecules only in vapour state but not water drops. Water resistance is 350 – 700 mm of water column. Vapour permeability (breathing properties) are 5.0-10.0 mg/cm2/hour.
|150||145||Iron on the face.|