Fabrics with special protective properties / waterproof (coated)
- High-strength and resistance to wear - Long durability
-Different types of film covering and modern finishing make the fabric highly functional
Film coating secures: * protection against natural factors (rain, wind, snow) * easy care
- Fabric with polyurethane film- waterproof- 400-900 mm of water column, depending on the number of film layers
- Fabric with polyurethane film- waterproof- 300-750 mm of water column, depending on the number of film layers.
- High protective properties, resistance to washing
|Composition of raw materials, %:||polyester - 100|
|Assortment:|| - Ministry of Defence (REPUBLIC OF BELARUS)
- Ministry of Internal Affairs (Russian Federation)
- Ministry of Defence (Russian Federation)
|Type of drawing:||набивной|
|Sphere of application:||- for special outfit
|Finishing||Width, cm||The surface density, g/m2||Recommendations for upkeep||Notations|
ВО - water resistant finishing
Owing to waterproof finishing the fabric does not moisten and protects against contact of water with the skin. The fabric is vapour permeable (facilitates perspiration), but does not leave moisture on the surface. Waterproof properties are tested by “spray-test” method.
|150||248||To preserve finishing properties after washing a ready-made product must be ironed.|
ПлА - film acrylate covering
Film colourless not-breathing covering, which guarantees waterproof properties and resistance to dust penetration. Water resistance is 300 – 750 mm of water column.
|145||285||To preserve finishing properties after washing a ready-made product must be ironed.|
ПлПУ - film polyurethane covering
Film colourless not-breathing covering, which guarantees waterproof and wind proof properties. Water resistance is 400 – 1200 mm of water column.
|145||285||Iron on the face.|