Fabrics for clothing / for uniforms
- High factor of fabric filling - Durability and wear resistance - Long-lasting wear
Stability of shape - Minimal shrinking
-Different types of film covering and modern finishing make the fabric highly functional
- Fabric with polyurethane microcellular film, waterproof- 350-700 mm of water column, “breathes” – vapour permeability not less than 3.5 mg/cm2/hour, film covering can be dyed in any shade.
- Important: sizing of clothes seams
Film coating secures: * protection against natural factors (rain, wind, snow) * easy care
|Composition of raw materials, %:||polyester - 100|
|Type of drawing:||набивной|
|Sphere of application:||- for military and specialized services uniforms
- for special-purpose clothes worn by personnel of national economic branches
- for every-day wear clothes, clothes for sports and leisure, fishing, hunting
|Finishing||Width, cm||The surface density, g/m2||Recommendations for upkeep||Notations|
ПлПУМ - film polyurethane microcellular "breathing" covering
This film polyurethane microcellular "breathing" covering is white (or coloured) film, which can let through water molecules only in vapour state but not water drops. Water resistance is 350 – 700 mm of water column. Vapour permeability (breathing properties) are 5.0-10.0 mg/cm2/hour.
|150||160||Iron on the face.|