Mogotex opt for mobility.
On the 8th of June,2012, the Business-Forum, dedicated to the perspectives of Mogotex development, took place. More than 40 representatives of Mogotex branch offices out of 7 countries took place in that event.
Within the frames of Business-Forum a press-briefing for the leading mass media representatives was held. Top managers from Kazakhstan and Armenia took part in the briefing. General director Mr. Matievich and first deputy general director announced the key facts and figures:
1. Mogotex, JSC plans to invest 4.5-5 million Euro in modernization of production facilities. The modernization includes the purchase, installation and assembly of a brand new dyeing range, new lab and trial equipment.
2. Company managers are going to visit exhibition of textile equipment for light industry and raw materials in Shanghai, China. Our company is interested in purchasing Chinese equipment for foil coating and special treatment, spare parts and raw materials.
3. The export volumes to EC countries are planned to be increased by a factor of 2 within nearest couple of years. These export amounts should attain to the level of 13-14 million Euro. It’s planned to export decorative fabrics and fabrics with special finishing to such countries as Hungary, Czech Republic, Serbia, Germany and Spain.
4. According to the 5 moth results, there were 9.43 million running meters of fabric exported to different countries. In 4 months the positive balance of our company has reached a point of 15 million US dollars against 11 million US dollars in passed year. The share of export has made up 62% of the total production amount.
5. As Mr. Matievich announced during the press-briefing, Mogotex, JSC had started its export supplies to Armenia. The first trial purchase of fabrics for special wear was made by Armenian company in November, 2011. In March, 2012, the contract of cooperation has been signed between Mogotex, JSC and Texworld company, Armenia. In May — beginning of June 300 000 running meters of fabrics to the total amount of 1 million US dollars have been dispatched to this very country.According to Mr. Dedinets, the trend and brand tendencies of company products assortment are closer to those of northern Europe (the Baltics and Scandinavia) with neutral undertones. In Kazakhstan, according to director of Mogotex Kazakhstan office, Mr. Kunakbayev, one can observe a tendency to mix European and Asian cultures. That’s why the trend sector is quite big.